Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate rice pinkblanket layer cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate rice pinkblanket layer cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Rice Pinkblanket Layer Cake-
- Get 500 g butter
- Get 250 g cream cheese
- Get 240 g castor sugar/fine sugar
- Get 220 g flour/superfine flour
- Prepare 50 g coconut milk powder
- Prepare 50 g Malted Drink Powder (Horlicks)
- Make ready 10 eggs
- Take 1 small can condensed milk
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ovalette (if u dont hv ovalette, skip)
- Get 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Take 1 tsp lemon essence
- Make ready Red colouring
- Prepare Chocolate Rice
Instructions to make Chocolate Rice Pinkblanket Layer Cake-
- Prepare ingredients. In a mixing bowl, Cream butter, cream cheese, sugar & Ovalette until pale & fluffy. Add egg one by one, keep beating until well combined. On medium speed, whisk in condensed milk, coconut milk powder & malted drink powder. Still on medium speed, add flour in two batches. Mix gently until well combined.
- Divide batter evenly into 3 portions. A, B & C. A & B - plain with chocolate rice. C- red food colouring & strawberry essence (opt)
- Scoop plain batter (A) for the first layer. The first layer is baked using both down & upper heat of the oven for 7mins (depending on your oven).
- Bake The rest of the layers after the first one using only the upper heat of the oven. Bake A in few layers until finish. Then, layer Batter C (red) until finish, followed by B. Before putting another layer, lightly press each layer with cake presser (see pic). Brush each layer with butter or jam to glue the layers together (didnt do this time). Bake last layer for 10mins, then cover cake pan with foil and bake again for another 10mins.
- Allow cake to cool completely, preferably few hours or overnight before cutting. Keep well in the fridge. Wrap in baking paper & Store in airtight container. When serving, Cut only the amount needed and leave that portion at room temperature before serving.
Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you have to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate rice pinkblanket layer cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!