Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy asian pear & fig dessert with sandwich bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy asian pear & fig dessert with sandwich bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Asian Pear & Fig Dessert with Sandwich Bread-
- Take 1 slice Fluffy sandwich bread - chocolate flavored
- Get 1/2 Asian pear
- Prepare 1 Fig
- Get 100 grams Mascarpone
- Make ready 2 tbsp Honey
- Take 1 dash Cocoa powder
Steps to make Easy Asian Pear & Fig Dessert with Sandwich Bread-
- Thinly slice the pear and fig and cut the slice of bread in half.
- Combine the mascarpone and honey.
- Place the bread on a plate. Spread Step 2 on the bread. Place the fig and pear on top and then cover with more of Step 2.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder to finish.
- Here's what it looks like served in a bowl.
- If you cut it up into cubes and place it in a cup, it will be easy to eat for children.
- You can also make this with strawberries, peaches, persimmons, melon, etc. But if you can get a hold of these two ingredients, please try it at least once .
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy asian pear & fig dessert with sandwich bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!