Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian) using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)-
- Prepare 1 Medium Tomato
- Get 3 cups approx green beans cut in half
- Prepare 1 Can Cannelini Beans (drained)
- Take 2 tbs Coconut Cream
- Prepare 1-1/2 Cups Vegetable Stock
- Get Paste
- Take 1 Medium Onion
- Get 3 Garlic Cloves
- Get 1 tbs Ginger
- Make ready Spices
- Get 4 Cardamom Pods
- Get 4 Cloves
- Prepare 2 Bay Leaves
- Get 2 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 1 tsp Ground Corriander
- Take 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp Ground Tumeric
- Get 2 Star Anise
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp Corriander Seeds
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- Take 1/2-1/4 tsp ground chili powder (depending on hotness)
Instructions to make Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)-
- Place onion, garlic and ginger in a processor and make a paste. Add oil to a pot, saute paste, add spices and mix through.
- Add the tomato, green beans and Cannelini beans and stir. Add approx 1 to 1 1/2 cups Vegetable stock (the volume you wish). Simmer for approx 20mins
- With approx 5 mins to go, add coconut cream. Stir through then serve once finished.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!