Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fish paratha machher porota. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A wide variety of paratha machine options are available to you Aam Ka Paratha With Chhunda Stuffing. Paratha, parauntha, palata, porota, forota, farata, parontay, prontha.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fish paratha machher porota using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Paratha Machher Porota-
- Prepare 250 gm Rohu/Katla/Basa Fish (Fillet/Boneless/De-Boned at Home itself)
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 2 tsp White Vinegar
- Take 300 gm Water (To Boil the Fish)
- Get 3 Boiled Potatoes (Medium)
- Prepare 1 Onions Finely Chopped
- Take 2 Green Chillies Finely Chopped
- Get 10-12 Garlic cloves Finely Chopped
- Take 1 inch Ginger Finely Chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder (Homemade)
- Prepare To Taste Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Take 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Freshly Chopped Coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 pinch Nutmeg Powder
- Prepare 3 Cups Maida/all-purposeflour (Can mix both Maida & Wheat Flour in the ratio of 1-1)
- Prepare as needed Cooking Oil/Ghee (For Frying the Parathas)
- Make ready 2 tbsp Desi Ghee For the Moyan
Steps to make Fish Paratha Machher Porota-
- Soak the Fish in White Vinegar & Salt for at least 3 hrs time or better- if it’s overnight & then put 1-2 whistles to it in a pressure cooker & drain the excess water (if any)
- Now in a chopper machine/mixer blender jar- put the steamed fish (roughly crumbled in hands), onions, chillies, ginger, garlic, salt, coriander leaves, boiled potatoes- everything together except the turmeric powder & red chilli powder & the garam masala and bhuna Masala Powder & blend well to a smooth/coarse paste (Any)
- Now, in a frying pan over a low-medium heat- sauté this paste by adding at this point, the turmeric & red chilli powder & the bhuna masala & garam masala powders and keep sautéing it for about 20 mins time or until it takes out the entire raw smell of the contents
- Allow it to cool down a bit… Meanwhile, prepare the dough for the parathas by adding the ghee moyan & 2 tsps salt to it & prepare a dough for any normal parathas (just that the dough-lets for making these Fish Stuffed Parathas will be doubled in size than the normal ones) but before preparing it, set it aside for at least 30 mins time
- Now, roll out two pieces of Roundish or even Triangular base out of the prepared dough & fill in the stuffings into one & cover the same with the other & then, gently roll it out very carefully as the raw parathas at this point are extremely soft and will tend to come out of the sides, while rolling out- if not done gently & carefully
- Now, fry the parathas- one by one according to your choicest shapes and sizes with desi ghee that adds onto it's extra flavours Serve it absolutely hot onto your platters with your desirable salads or raita
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. In addition, you should include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Observing a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.
A paratha (pronounced [pəˈrɑːtʰə]) is a flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent, prevalent throughout the modern-day nations of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Maldives and Myanmar..each paratha recipe is very unique with its stuffing or perhaps the way it is cooked and fried. moreover each region and location in india has its own variation and native to its cuisine. mughlai paratha. A wide variety of paratha machine options are available to you Aam Ka Paratha With Chhunda Stuffing. Serve machher jhol (fish in bengali sauce)with rice. Paratha, parauntha, palata, porota, forota, farata, parontay, prontha. A paratha is a flatbread that originated in the Indian subcontinent. It is still prevalent throughout Pakistan, India and Burma, where wheat is grown and is the traditional staple of the area. Odkryj Rohu Fish Curry Machher Jhol Spicy stockowych obrazów w HD i miliony innych beztantiemowych zdjęć stockowych, ilustracji i wektorów w kolekcji Shutterstock. Codziennie dodajemy tysiące nowych, wysokiej jakości obrazów. This is Egg Paratha means paratha made with egg,spices & maida. This is a very healthy & tasty breakfast for them who are really bored with their regular breakfast with Cuisine, Bengali. Bengali Fish Chop Or Machher Chop. Paratha is usually called as parota over here. The Parata they make is entirely different there are so many methods in doing that,they will just throw the dough in air to make. The most common fish to prepare fish curry (Machher Jhol) is Rohu* (a kind of fresh water carp) or Rui Maach. If Rohu fish is not available in your area, you can use Katla Maach (Katla fish) or any of your favorite one, our preference was Rohu. A Bengali meal is highlighted by the fish preparation, & this is. This quick and easy porota (paratha) stuffed with chhatu (sattu) is something we always take with us on train/flight journeys. The stuffing is dry, so it keeps well even in the hot and humid weather. It can be had on its own with a little bit of achaar (pickle) if you like. Machher jhol or machha jhola is a traditional spicy fish stew in Bengali and Odia cuisines in the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent. It is in the form of a very spicy stew that is served with rice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food fish paratha machher porota recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!