Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rum chata cupcakes w/ dulce de leche cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have rum chata cupcakes w/ dulce de leche cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rum Chata Cupcakes W/ Dulce De Leche Cream Cheese Frosting-
- Take cupcakes
- Get 1/2 cup butter ( room temp )
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Get 2 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 3 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 cup Rum Chata (alcoholic drink)
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Make ready 4 large egg whites
- Take 20 or so cupcake liners
- Prepare frosting
- Get 5 tbsp dulce de leche liqeuer
- Get 1/2 cup butter ( softened)
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 16 oz cream cheese ( softened ) (full fat)
- Get 2 lb bag powdered sugar
- Prepare topping-
- Make ready 1 cup cinnamon toast crunch cereal
Steps to make Rum Chata Cupcakes W/ Dulce De Leche Cream Cheese Frosting-
- FOR THE CUP CAKES-
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in a bowl cream butter and sugar. set aside.
- in a seperate bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. set aside.
- in a small bowl mix together Rum Chata and vanilla. set aside.
- slowly add flour mix and Rum Chata mix to the butter mix by alternating flour first then rum chata then flour then rumchata.. etc. begin with flour mix and ending with flour mix. set aside.
- in a seperate clean grease free bowl beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- fold egg whites in cupcake batter.
- line a regular cupcake tin with paper liners.
- fill cupcake liners with the batter to 2/3rds full
- bake for about 20 minutes. cupcakes will be done when toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- remove from oven and when cool enough to handle transfer to wire rack to finish cooling completely.
- FOR THE FROSTING-
- cream together butter and half the powdered sugar.
- blend in cream cheese then rest of powdered sugar.
- in a small bowl mix 1tbl. of liqeuer with the salt. dissolve salt well.
- once dissolved stirr it into your frosting and then stir in the rest of the dulce de leche liqeuer.
- refridgerate until ready to use.
- FOR THE TOPPING-
- place cinnamon toast crunch cereal in a ziplock baggie.. crush and pound cereal to very small pieces. set aside.
- frost cooled cupcakes with frosting. it is very sweet so a little goes a long way so do thin layers.. ( u will have extra frosting left)
- sprinkle tops of cupcakes with a little bit of crushed cinnamon toast crunch cereal.
- now ur cupcakes are ready to serve!
- NOTE- makes about 20 cupcakes. u will have extra frosting left.
- NOTE- these cupcakes are great by themselves or with this awesome frosting!
- NOTE- wash the cupcake down with my special drink made from the same alcohol as in these cupcakes " so sinfully creamy and delicous it cannot be named"
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food rum chata cupcakes w/ dulce de leche cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!