Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken, leek puree & macadamia paste. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make our comforting chicken and leek pie with a flaky puff pastry crust. An easy chicken and leek pie that's a real crowd-pleaser for all the family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken, leek puree & macadamia paste using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, leek puree & macadamia paste-
- Make ready chicken
- Prepare 1 large Chicken breast
- Make ready 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Make ready 3 clove Garlic
- Prepare 20 ml Virgin Olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Coconut oil
- Prepare leek puree
- Take 3 tsp ghee
- Take 2 leek
- Take 250 grams Cauliflower
- Take 1/4 cup Dry white wine
- Get 3/4 cup Vegetable stock
- Get Macadamia paste
- Make ready 1/2 cup Macadamias
- Get 1 Lemon zest
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Get 2 tbsp Macadamia oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tsp Oregano
Steps to make Chicken, leek puree & macadamia paste-
- Coat the chicken breast slices with a mix of dijon mustard, crushed garlic and virgin olive oil in a bowl and set aside to marinate for 20 minutes
- For the puree, slice the leek then heat three teaspoons of ghee in a medium saucepan and saute the leek for ten minutes
- Add cauliflower, white wine and vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Turn heat to medium(ish) and cook uncovered for 5 minutes or until cauliflower is al dente
- Blend the cauliflower until smooth, return it back to a saucepan to reheat just before serving
- Place macadamia nuts, lemon zest and garlic in a food processor and grind into small crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan to medium and add macadamia mixture.
- Pan fry for 3-4 minutes, stiring every 10-15 seconds until the nuts and garlic start to brown slightly. Turn the heat off, add the lemon juice and stir. Transfer to a bowl, taste testing in the process (hmmm)
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan until sizzling hot and turn the heat to medium.
- Add marinated chicken slices and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Set aside to rest for a couple of minutes before slicing
- Serve chicken breast slices on top of cauliflower and leek puree, sprinkled with a few teaspoons of macadamia crumbs
- Pig out and say yum
You should include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
Chicken and Leek Pie Recipe.flv. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. Make our comforting chicken and leek pie with a flaky puff pastry crust. Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan and fry the bacon until crisp. An easy chicken and leek pie that's a real crowd-pleaser for all the family. This recipe was inspired by Baby FoodE's Simple Leek Purée recipe- we adapted it for Babycook. A chicken and leek pie with a crisp topping of filo pastry. In the third book in her best-selling Roasting Tin series, Rukmini Iyer conjures up speedy, midweek, one-tin recipes that show how easy it is to create delicious. If you like leeks, mushrooms, potatoes, and chicken, then you are going to really like this Chicken, Leek, and Mushroom Pie! Preparation Place cauliflower in large microwave-safe bowl. Be the first to review this recipe. Is there a more gorgeous combo than chicken, leek and mushroom? Ugh, such a classic flavour combo that just begs to be wrapped in a. Home > Recipes > Vegetables > Puree of Leek and Pea Almondine. This will be saved to your scrapbook. A wide variety of leek puree options are available to you, such as packaging. This hearty chickpea soup has potatoes and leeks for a delicious flavor, and is finished This soup combines two of my favorite things, chickpeas and leeks. If you have read my leek, bacon, and potato. Try this budget-friendly and delicious creamy chicken, leek Add the chicken, leeks, and mushrooms into the gravy, then add the parsley and thyme and season generously with sea salt and black pepper. Put the leeks into the container of a food processor or blender and puree until fine. Scrape the mixture into a saucepan and start beating.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken, leek puree & macadamia paste recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!