Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fried preserved radish with chilli blackbeans dried shrimp. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Preserved Radish with chilli blackbeans dried shrimp is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fried Preserved Radish with chilli blackbeans dried shrimp is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have fried preserved radish with chilli blackbeans dried shrimp using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Preserved Radish with chilli blackbeans dried shrimp-
- Prepare handful preserved radish
- Make ready 1 spoonful blackbeans
- Make ready 1 spoonful dried shrimp
- Make ready 1 spoonful minced garlic
- Prepare 2 cloves shallots
- Prepare 2 chilli
- Get 1 dash sugar
- Get oil
Steps to make Fried Preserved Radish with chilli blackbeans dried shrimp-
- Soak shrimps and radish for 20mins or so then chop up all ingredients as for blackbeans just rinse and place aside.
- First dry pan mid heat fry radish without oil to dry it up then after 1 min add in shrimp to dry as well for a min or two. Take out and set aside.
- Same pan add like 2 wpoonful of oil add in garlic then shallots, fry in mid low heat for a min then add chilli. Fry 1 min then add shrimp, radish in and stir for another min. if looks too dry add abit more oil if needed. Now add in blackbeans and a dash of sugar. taste should be abit spicy with salty taste. Give it a good mix then take out
- Let it cool and serve with soup noodles, rice or as side dish. Can preserved in a jar in the fridge for up to 5 days. Done.
You should include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you need to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fried preserved radish with chilli blackbeans dried shrimp recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!