Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lemon cake with lemon zest cream cheese icing. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemon cake with lemon zest cream cheese icing using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing-
- Make ready 1 box favorite lemon cake mix
- Get 3/4 cup sour cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Take 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Make ready 3 eggs room temperature
- Get 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Get For the Frosting
- Prepare 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Get 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Take 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Get 1 tsp vanilla
- Get 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Make ready 3 tbsp lemon zest
Steps to make Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing-
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan
- Place all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix on medium with an electric mixer until all ingredients are combined, pour in bundt pan. Place in oven.
- For the frosting, add the butter, lemon juice and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar, vanilla and lemon zest. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lemon cake with lemon zest cream cheese icing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!