Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp and spinach spaghetti squash in almond sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp and spinach spaghetti squash in almond sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce-
- Take 1 lb precooked baby shrimp
- Take 2 cup thawed chopped spinach
- Make ready 1 large spaghetti squash
- Take 2 tbsp almond butter
- Make ready 2 small lime juice
- Get 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp sriracha
- Prepare 1 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 tsp sesame oil
- Take 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Take 2 tsp fresh graded ginger
- Prepare 2 clove garlic minced
- Prepare 2 pinch salt
Instructions to make Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce-
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut squash open in half and place on a baking pan flesh side up. Roast in oven for about 30-25 minutes.
- For sauce, in a small bowl combine all ingredients except for the shrimp and spinach and whisk together to blend ingredients well.
- Then, melt some coconut oil in a medium skillet and heat baby shrimp and spinach together. You can mix in some sriracha and a dash of salt to bring more flavor out. Cook till steamy.
- Once spaghetti squash is done, remove the seeds and stringy flesh. With a fork, scrape the squash from top to bottom. Squash should be coming out looking like spaghetti.
- Place squash flesh in a bowl and add shrimp and spinach mixture along with almond sauce. Toss to coat all ingredients well. Ready to eat!
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food shrimp and spinach spaghetti squash in almond sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!