Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dried chilli & garlic prawn with rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook dried chilli & garlic prawn with rice using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Chilli & Garlic Prawn with Rice,
- Get 1 tablespoon honey
- Take 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Take 11/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get 1 big onion finely chopped
- Get 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- Take Coriander finely chopped
- Prepare 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Make ready 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- Get 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 400 g prawns
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups rice
Steps to make Dried Chilli & Garlic Prawn with Rice,
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions until they turn translucent brown. Add tomatoes cook for 2 minutes. Then add salt garlic and ginger paste and all the other spices.
- Let the spices settle well. For that cook for 5 minutes. Add the prawns and mix well.
- Finally, add the rice and add a little more than double the amount of water. Add soy sauce and honey and stir well. Now cook on full flame till the water starts boiling and then cook it on low flame for 10-12mins.
You should have some superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Then, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. Also, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living eating plan will give you just what you need for good health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food dried chilli & garlic prawn with rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!