Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bihari fish curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
About Bihari Fish Curry Recipe- The unique way of cooking fish in Bihar or by the Bihari community is what makes Bihari Fish Curry different and extremely delicious. It is typical way of cooking fish curry in the state of Bihar or Bihari community.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook bihari fish curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bihari Fish Curry-
- Make ready 6 pieces Rohu/Katla fish
- Take 2 red tomatoes
- Take 3 tbsp mustard oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp kalonji(nigella) seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1.5 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp dry mango powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready For grinding
- Prepare 3 tsp mustard seeds
- Make ready 8 garlic cloves
Steps to make Bihari Fish Curry-
- Grind mustard and garlic to a fine thick paste. You can soak mustard in little water for 15 minutes before grinding. (optional)
- Clean fish pieces, drain the water completely. You can add head portion of the fish too, it tastes very good in this curry.
- Heat up mustard oil, add fenugreek and nigella seeds. Then add the ground paste.
- Fry on low heat for a minute, do not allow it to get brownish. Add grated or finely chopped tomatoes. Fry till tomatoes get softened.
- Add coriander, turmeric and chilli powder along with salt. Fry till oil separates.
- Fill some water in the mixer jar in which you had made the paste, pour that water containing masala in masala.
- Add dry mango powder and fish pieces.
- Add more water to adjust the consistency as you like. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- When fish is cooked and gravy leaves the oil it's ready to serve.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
This only shows how to get fried fish. About Bihari Fish Curry Recipe- The unique way of cooking fish in Bihar or by the Bihari community is what makes Bihari Fish Curry different and extremely delicious. The secret of this spicy curry are. It is typical way of cooking fish curry in the state of Bihar or Bihari community. Bihari people use a combination of cumin and coriander along with mustard in their curry. In a wok add sufficient mustard oil for deep frying. Now fry marinated fish and keep them aside. Spicy baked white fish fillets are dressed up with a ginger, garlic, onion, and cashew puree in this Bengali recipe. Like most curries, this fish curry makes for excellent leftovers or hot lunches to take to work. Spoon the fish with curry sauce and vegetables into a serving bowl or serve straight from the pan. This is the favorite fish curry dish from the eastern part of India. I learned this recipe from my mother-in-law, who is a master in cooking this recipe. Find fish curry stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Add the fish to the sauce, tuck the prawns in here and there, then squeeze over half the lime. Balinese Fish Curry with potatoes, spring veggies, lime and mint in a fragrant curry sauce. A simple flavorful dinner that is healthy and easy! This Balinese Fish and Potato Curry was one of my favorite. Make delicious monkfish curry at home just like those at the best restaurants! Best selling cookbook author Dan Toombs aka The Curry Guy shares his recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bihari fish curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!