Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, meat sauce spaghetti with canned tomatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook meat sauce spaghetti with canned tomatoes using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meat Sauce Spaghetti with Canned Tomatoes-
- Get 2 servings Pasta
- Get 1 Salt
- Get Meat Sauce
- Get 200 grams Ground meat (I used ground beef )
- Get 1 medium Onion
- Take 1 tsp Olive oil
- Get 1 Salt
- Get 1 Pepper
- Take 1 can Canned tomato
- Get 1/2 tsp ☆ Grated garlic
- Prepare 2 tbsp ☆ Oyster sauce
- Take 1 tsp ☆ Sugar
- Prepare 1 dash ☆ Nutmeg
- Prepare 1 Salt
- Prepare 1 Black pepper
- Get Toppings-
- Take 1 Grated cheese
- Prepare 1 Fresh parsley
Instructions to make Meat Sauce Spaghetti with Canned Tomatoes-
- Finely mince the onion. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and sauté the onion until golden brown. Cook over high heat at first and then turn down the heat to low, sautéing the onion slowly.
- Add the ground beef, salt and pepper to the onion from Step 1 and sauté together.
- Add the canned tomatoes and the ☆ ingredients. Simmer until the sauce is reduced by about half. Cook it over high heat until the sauce starts to boil, then turn down heat to medium.
- Once the sauce is reduced to about what you see in the picture, season it with salt and pepper. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Cook the pasta. Add a generous amount of salt to the water.
- Serve the pasta and the meat sauce on a plate. Sprinkle the grated cheese and chopped parsley and you're done!
- It comes in handy if you sauté the large amount of minced onion and ground meat, divide into smaller portions, and store them in the freezer for later use.. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146123-storing-ground-meat-in-the-freezer
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food meat sauce spaghetti with canned tomatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!