Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken wings with carrot and leek. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken wings with carrot and leek using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Wings With Carrot And Leek-
- Take STIR FRY CARROT AND LEEK WITH WINGS
- Get 10 chicken wings
- Take 2 cup leeks
- Take 2 cup carrot
- Take 1 cup water
- Get 3 tbsp oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Prepare POUNDED PASTE
- Prepare 4 clove garlic
- Prepare 4 small shallot
- Make ready 1 For the FRIED VERMICELLI
- Take (ANOTHER SERVE OPTION)
- Prepare 100 grams vermicelli
- Make ready 3 cup stock
- Make ready 1 dash salt
- Take 1 cup fresh coriander leaf for garnish
Instructions to make Chicken Wings With Carrot And Leek-
- With oil Lightly brown chicken Wings about 5 minutes then add pounded paste and carrot with leek and stir fry
- Add sauce and water and stir fry to mix gently( not to break up leeks ) let it simmer for 3 minutes
- Off heat and serve
- FRIED VERMICELLI IN CARROT AND LEEKS WITH WINGS
- Soften dried vermecilli in warm or cold water till soft then drain
- Add vermecilli together with ready cooked carrot and leeks with wings and 2 cups of stock
- Bring stock to a boil and stir fry vermecilli with CHOPSTICK then off heat immediately
- ADDING MORE STOCK FOR A MORE GRAVY LIKE VERMICELLI (OPTIONAL )
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken wings with carrot and leek recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!