Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken kebabs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Kebabs is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Kebabs is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken kebabs using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kebabs-
- Prepare 600 gms chicken pieces marinated overnight in juice of 1 lime, 1 tsp ginger, garlic paste and salt
- Get 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Make ready 3 tbsp yoghurt
- Make ready 3 tbsp cream
- Make ready 1 tbsp ginger grated
- Take 1 tbsp coriander stem and leaves chopped
- Take 1 green chilli chopped
- Take 1/2 cumin, cardamom seeds
Instructions to make Chicken Kebabs-
- Add the yoghurt, cream cheese, double cream, coriander stems, ginger, green chillies, black cumin and cardamom powder to a bowl and mix well until combined; Add the marinated chicken, mix again and leave in the fridge for approximately 1 hour before grilling.
- Grill over a barbecue for approximately 4 minutes. Turn over and grill for a further 3 minutes or until cooked through. Before serving, sprinkle with chaat masala and lemon juice
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken kebabs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!