Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Cookies-
- Make ready 1 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 1 + 1/2 cups flour
- Get 1 large egg (cold)
- Take 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Make ready 200 gr chopped chocolate (milk or bitter)
- Take 150 gr cold and chopped butter
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready Icing sugar (for decoration)
Instructions to make Chocolate Cookies-
- Mix sugar and butter until they get soft. Add egg, flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add chopped chocolates and keep mixing.
- Preheat oven 180°c and make circle shapes with your hand. Bake for 10 mins. Sprinkle icing sugar on tops.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!