Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken suizas enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Suizas Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Suizas Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken suizas enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Suizas Enchiladas-
- Make ready 3 chicken breasts
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. butter
- Make ready 10-12 corn tortillas
- Make ready 1 jar (16 oz) Pace Salsa Verde
- Get 1 jar (14.5 oz) Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
- Get 1 bar (8 oz) Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Get 1 bar (8 oz) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Make ready Seasonings to taste- salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy..
- Take chili powder, cumin, red pepper, garlic powder
Steps to make Chicken Suizas Enchiladas-
- Cook and shred chicken along with seasonings of choice. I used my Instapot.
- In a small skillet, saute onions in butter until caramelized.
- Here are the sauces you need- they will be divided each by 1/3.
- Add the onions, half of each of the cheeses, 1/3 jar of salsa and 1/3 jar alfredo sauce to the chicken; mix well.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, add 1/3 of each the salsa and the alfredo.
- Spread to cover bottom of dish.
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave covered in a damp paper towel for 30 to 45 seconds. Just enough to be pliable.
- Place a good sized heap into each tortilla.
- Wrap enchiladas up and place in baking dish.
- Cover with remaining 1/3 of each the salsa and alfredo.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. Furthermore, you have to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken suizas enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!