Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked chicken parmesan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chicken parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Parmesan-
- Make ready 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Prepare Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil - 24 oz jar
- Get 16 oz Fettuccine
- Make ready 8 oz Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready Block mozzarella cheese 8 oz
- Get Bread Crumbs, Italian Style - 15 oz can
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Take 1/4 cup Milk
- Prepare Italian seasoning
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Prepare Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray
Steps to make Baked Chicken Parmesan-
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean.
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available)
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!