Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tay veg curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tay Veg curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tay Veg curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tay veg curry using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tay Veg curry-
- Prepare 5 medium Brown onions
- Prepare 75 g spinach
- Make ready 300 g quorn cubes
- Make ready 1 Butternut squash
- Prepare 100 g Green beans
- Get 50 g gargen peas
- Get 3 potatoes
- Make ready 4 teaspoons turmeric powder
- Take 4 teaspoons garamasala powder
- Get 3 cardamon seed pods
- Get 2 veg stock cubes
- Make ready 1 pint boiling water
- Prepare 1 tin coconut milk
- Take 3 garlic cloves
Steps to make Tay Veg curry-
- Mix stock cubes with boiling water and pour into large wok or saucepan.
- Peel and chop potatoes and Butternut and place in boiling stock
- Simmer whilst preparing other ingredients
- Peel and chop 5 onions
- Fry onions til soft and put into stock with potatoes and squash
- Chop garlic and fry with quorn pieces
- Put quorn and garlic in pan with squash etc
- Put other veg into pan with squash etc and simmer whilst preparing spices
- Mix all spices together and heat in frying pan. Add can of coconut milk and make paste.
- Add spice mix to pan with other ingredients
- Simmer until all veg is cooked
- Stir well and serve with rice and nann bread.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tay veg curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!