Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy aloo bukhara chutney dried plum sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy aloo bukhara chutney dried plum sauce using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Aloo Bukhara chutney dried plum sauce-
- Make ready 1 cup dry plum or Alu Bukhara
- Get 1/2 cup dry fruits (Almond and Cashew)
- Take 1/3 cup Sugar
- Take 1 tablespoon white Vinegar
- Get 1 tablespoon red Chilli powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon roasted Cumin powder
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt
- Take 1 pinch Saffron colour
Instructions to make Spicy Aloo Bukhara chutney dried plum sauce-
- Take 1 cup dry plum or aloo bukhara and remove the seeds.
- Soak 1/2 cup of almond and cashew in hot water for 1/2 an hour.
- Drain water and grind to a paste.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a pan and add the seeds of the plum, as they have some masses left. If you boil seeds for a couple of minute, all the remaining plum masses will go to water. Discard the seeds after cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the plum pieces and cook for about 10 minutes or until the plums become soft and mushy.
- Next add in grinded nut paste. Mix well.
- After 2-3 minutes of cooking (stir in between), add in spices like chilli powder and roasted cumin powder. Also add in 1/4th teaspoon of salt.
- Stir well to make a homogeneous mixture. Then add in sugar. Mix well and cook until sugar dissolves completely.
- Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar and a pinch of saffron colour. Mix well.Adjust the seasoning in this stage.
- Mix well and remove from heat. The consistency of the sauce will be little thick and sticky.
- Remove from heat, allow the chutney or sauce to cool completely. Then transfer to glass bottle.
- Store in the refrigerator. Use whenever you want to enjoy.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy aloo bukhara chutney dried plum sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!