Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, elisa's supreme scrambled eggs. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Scrambled Eggs Super Written by Dr. Please let me know what other books you would like me to read! She was one amazing cook and loved baking. Elsie taught me many a thing as well as making scrambled eggs her way!
Elisa's Supreme Scrambled Eggs is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Elisa's Supreme Scrambled Eggs is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have elisa's supreme scrambled eggs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Elisa's Supreme Scrambled Eggs-
- Make ready 2 Eggs
- Make ready 2 Slices Virginia Ham, in small pieces
- Prepare 2 Slices Mortadela, in small pieces
- Get 1/2 Cup Bacon, uncooked, chopped
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sofrito (Recipe on profile)
- Take 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 tbsp butter
- Take 1/2 tsp Badia Complete Seasoning
- Prepare 1 bunch fresh cilantrillo, chopped
- Make ready 1/2 Envelope Sazón Goya
- Take to taste Salt & Pepper,
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Learn how to make perfect scrambled eggs with this easy recipe. A quick breakfast packed with protein, courtesy of Bill Granger. Stir with a wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan.
Steps to make Elisa's Supreme Scrambled Eggs-
- In a pan, add the bacon and cook.
- In the same pan, add the ham, mortadela, cilantrillo and onion.
- In a bowl, add all the other ingredients except the butter and beat.
- Add the butter to the pan with the ham and other ingredients and mix.
- Add the egg batter to the pan and keep moving until it's done.
- Top with some cheese (optional)
- Serve and enjoy!
A quick breakfast packed with protein, courtesy of Bill Granger. Stir with a wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan. These scrambled egg stir-ins are an easy way to add fresh produce, extra protein, and fiber to the most important meal of the day. By utilizing pantry items, you can whip up an impressive and satisfying breakfast in a matter of minutes that will keep you energized all day long. Breakfast & brunch restaurant in Lithia, Florida.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food elisa's supreme scrambled eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!