Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, prawn potstickers with chilli garlic sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prawn Potstickers with Chilli Garlic sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Prawn Potstickers with Chilli Garlic sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook prawn potstickers with chilli garlic sauce using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Potstickers with Chilli Garlic sauce-
- Take For the dough
- Take 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready as needed Water for kneading the dough
- Get For the filling
- Make ready 250 gm prawns peeled deveined and minced to small pieces
- Get 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp chillli sauce
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 spring chopped spring onion
- Make ready 1 cup vegetable (grated cabbage and carrot )(optional, adds a crunch)
- Prepare For the sauce
- Take 15-20 peeled garlic pods finely minced
- Make ready 10 dried kashmiri chillies (soaked in hot water and ground)
- Take 5 dried red chillies (soaked in hot water and ground to paste)
- Take 1 tsp ketchup
- Make ready 1 tsp soya sauce
- Take 1/2 cup chicken stock
Instructions to make Prawn Potstickers with Chilli Garlic sauce-
- Knead a dough with flour and water adding salt to taste.
- Make the prawn stuffing by mixing the prawns, cabbage, carrots, chopped spring onions, soya sauce, Sriracha sauce and ginger and garlic.
- Roll small circles from the dough These should be thinner on the sides and thicker around the centre. Stuff with stuffing and stick the sides together by pleating them.
- Take a pan and pour around 1 tbspn of oil. Spread evenly. Place the prepared potstickers on the pan on medium heat for a couple of minutes till they start caramelizing from the bottom.
- Once it is caramelized, pour a little water to the pan. Cover and cook till the potstickers are done. The water should be less so that it can be evaporated by the time it is cooked.
- Meanwhile to prepare the sauce, take a pan, add a tbspn of oil. Add the minced garlic to it. Once it starts cooking, add the chilli paste and tomato and soya sauce. Add salt as required. Add chicken stock and remove from stove.
- Serve the prepared potstickers with the sauce!
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, try to add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food prawn potstickers with chilli garlic sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!