Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, rice cooker sponge cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have rice cooker sponge cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Cooker Sponge Cake-
- Get 3 Eggs *separated yolks and whites
- Make ready 90 g (100 ml) Caster Sugar
- Get 90 g (150 ml) Self-Raising Flour
- Prepare 20 g Butter *melted
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
Instructions to make Rice Cooker Sponge Cake-
- *I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter
- Line the base of rice cooker’s inner pot with baking paper. *Note, If your inner pot is in a good state, baking paper would be unnecessary.
- Whisk Egg Whites in a large bowl until soft peaks form. Add Caster Sugar gradually, whisking for a few minutes until firm peaks form. Then add Egg Yolks and whisk until well combined. - *Note, You can beat Egg Whites, Yolks and Sugar all together until very thick.
- Gradually sift Flour over the egg mixture while folding in with a large spoon, then add melted Butter and Vanilla, mix until just combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared rice cooker’s inner pot and press ‘Start’ button at ‘Cake’ setting.
- Turn out on the wire rack. Carefully peel away baking paper, then leave to cool.
- *Note, Top of the cake cannot be browned, but it looks fine upside-down. It took 40 minutes for my rice cooker to cook, but I could have taken it out a little bit earlier. This is absolutely the easiest & energy-efficient way to cook a sponge cake. You even don’t need a cake tin. Once you decorate it with cream or frosting, very few people would notice the cake is cooked in the rice cooker.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rice cooker sponge cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!