Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth-
- Prepare 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Get 1 leek, sliced
- Get 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Get 1 large potato, diced
- Get 3 carrots, 2 diced & 1 sliced
- Get 1 x 400 g tin Butter or Cannelloni or Flageolet beans, drained and rinsed- the taste will vary according to which type of bean you use but all work well
- Take 1 1/2 l chicken stock (if I’d not had homemade, I’d have used Knorr Stock Pots or similar)
- Prepare 200 g roast chicken spare bits (vary quantity to what’s available!)
- Prepare 3 bay leaves
- Take 1 tsp dried thyme
- Make ready 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Make ready Salt
- Get Ground black pepper
Steps to make Chicken Stock, Leek, Carrot & Bean Broth-
- In a stockpot or large saucepan, fry the leek and garlic in the oil on a medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the potato and carrots and stir. Then stir in the butter beans.
- Stir in the stock to mix well and bring to the boil. Reduce to a rolling simmer.
- Add the thyme and smoked paprika. Stir gently but thoroughly and add the bay leaves. Cover the stockpot and cook for 25 minutes.
- Take off the heat, remove and discard the bay leaves and give a good stir. Season to taste. Do not whizz as the “bits” are the essence of a good broth!
- Enjoy piping hot with bread of your choice.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken stock, leek, carrot & bean broth recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!