Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chilled pasta with scallops and tomatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chilled pasta with scallops and tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilled Pasta with Scallops and Tomatoes-
- Take 100 grams Spaghetti (capellini is best)
- Make ready 1 and 1/2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- Make ready 2 Red chili peppers
- Make ready 2 tsp Grated garlic
- Take 1 Tomato
- Prepare 3 Scallops (sashimi grade)
- Get 1 and 1/2 tablespoons ☆ Mentsuyu (3x concentrate)
- Make ready 1 tbsp ☆ Ponzu
- Prepare 5 leaves Shiso leaves
- Get 1 optional Flying fish roe
Steps to make Chilled Pasta with Scallops and Tomatoes-
- Prepare the sauce- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic over low heat.
- Add the shredded red chilli to the pan and fry (it will be quite spicy, so adjust the amount to taste).
- Add the diced tomato and mix all together.
- Turn off the heat. Stir ☆ into the frying pan and chill in the fridge.
- If you'd like this dish for lunch, these steps should be prepared along with your breakfast. The sauce should be completely chilled before serving.
- Cook the pasta. Boil plenty of water and add some salt. Add the pasta. Once all the pasta has submerged in the boiling water, turn off the heat.
- You may also continue to boil the pasta in boiling water, but I normally boil mine with the residual heat. Refer to "Popotankobu's" following recipe-
- How to cook pasta al dente in an ecological and economical way. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149089-environmentally-conscious-and-cheap-al-dente-pasta
- Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water to cool. Drain again.
- Mix the pasta with chilled sauce. Adjust the seasoning with aji-shio and pepper (coarsely ground pepper is best).
- Transfer onto a serving dish and top with scallops, shiso leaves, and flying fish roe.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other superfoods to add. Moreover, you should have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chilled pasta with scallops and tomatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!