Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mango-chilli chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango-chilli chicken thighs using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango-Chilli Chicken Thighs-
- Get Mango-Chilli Blend Mix
- Make ready 2 Ripe Mangoes (cubed)
- Take 2 Plum Tomatoes(quartered)
- Prepare 2 Medium Sized Scotch Bonnet
- Prepare 1 Red Onion
- Get Handful Fresh Thyme
- Prepare 6-8 Fresh Sage Leaves
- Take Seasoning (Salt&Pepper)
- Prepare Chicken Marinade Ingredients
- Get 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Take 1 Tsp Cumin
- Take 1 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 Tsp Honey
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Take 1 Tsp 5 Spice
- Get Dash oil
- Make ready Seasoning (Salt&Pepper)
- Prepare 6 Chicken Thigh
Instructions to make Mango-Chilli Chicken Thighs-
- Blend the mango chilli blend mix in a food processor. Till smooth-gritty texture is attained. (Add a dash of double cream-optional if creamier texture is desired). Set aside. Marinate the chicken and set aside for 10-20 mins.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a sauce pan (medium-high heat for 3-5mins) Shallow fry the thighs(Skin down) for 5-10mins. Meanwhile preheat the oven at 220’C for 10 mins. Pour in the blend mix and simmer for 3-5 mins at high heat.
- Place the thighs in a ceramic oven dish. Top with fresh thyme. Cover loosely with oven foil and place in the middle rack and cook for 25 mins. Remove cover after 25 mins and cook for further 10 mins at 200’C
- Serving Suggestions
You need to have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Then, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you need to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mango-chilli chicken thighs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!