Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, yakiniku rice burgers. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook yakiniku rice burgers using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yakiniku Rice Burgers-
- Take 1 cup short grain/sushi rice
- Make ready 1/2 cup sweet rice/glutinous rice
- Make ready 125 gr shabu2 beef
- Get 1 yellow onion, sliced very thinly
- Make ready 1 tbsp sesame oil to fry the beef
- Take Lettuce leaves to serve
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp light soya sauce
- Make ready Roasted black sesame seeds for decoration
- Prepare For beef marinate
- Take 3 tbsp light soya sauce (low-sodium)
- Get 2 tbsp sugar
- Get 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- Make ready 1/8 tsp tobanjan (I don’t have this)
- Get 1 tbsp miso paste
- Prepare 1 tsp roasted white sesame seeds
Instructions to make Yakiniku Rice Burgers-
- Wash and soak the sweet rice overnight. The next day, cook both sweet rice and sushi rice in your rice cooker according to the rice cooker instruction. Allow it to cool down
- Combine the soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, tobanjan, miso paste, and sesame seeds together in a bowl and marinate the thinly sliced beef for about 20 minutes.
- Measure each rice bun to 80 g and using cling wrap, make the rice ball then flatten them by pressing with your palm to 1cm thick. Set aside. Make 4 rice buns.
- Heat 1 tbs of sesame seed oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook the yellow onion and marinated beef till the beef is brown
- Heat a non-sticking frying pan over medium heat and brown the surface of rice buns by brushing with soy sauce. When the rice surface is browned and hardened a little bit turn the heat off.
- Place the bottom rice bun on a plate and top with lettuce leaves. Place the beef on top of the lettuce and top with another layer of lettuce. Place another rice bun on top of it.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food yakiniku rice burgers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!