Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crab rangoon cheeseball. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crab rangoon cheeseball using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab Rangoon Cheeseball-
- Prepare 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- Make ready 2 tbs mayonnaise
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 2 large green onions - finely chopped
- Take 1 (6 oz) can white crab meat - drained well
Instructions to make Crab Rangoon Cheeseball-
- In a medium sized bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder until well combined.
- Gently fold in green onions and crab meat. Form mixture into a ball shape and transfer to a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hrs before serving (overnight is best).
- Serve with "wonton chips". Cut raw wonton wrappers into fourths. Deep fry in batches until golden brown. Drain on paper towel lined plate. Salt lightly while hot if desired. Spread cheeseball onto chips. Enjoy!
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crab rangoon cheeseball recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!