Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hina matsuri sushi cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Made using all natural ingredients, with some plum vinegar, nori seaweed, and seasoned sushi rice, these sushi rolls are a feast for the eyes. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they are believed to protect girls from bad luck.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have hina matsuri sushi cake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake-
- Take 14 cm cake pan For the sushi rice-
- Get 1 cut Grilled salmon
- Prepare 2 eggs' worth Kinshi-tamago (thinly sliced omelet)
- Prepare 1 Shirasu (boiled and dried baby sardines)
- Take Note, The ● ingredients are for the dolls
- Prepare 2 ●Quail egg
- Take 2 sheets ●Seasoned nori
- Make ready 1 slice ●Ham
- Get 1 dash ●Cucumber
- Get 1 dash of pink ●Kamaboko
- Make ready 2 ●Toothpicks
- Take 1 Thinly sliced salt-water boiled carrot (a small amount)
- Prepare 1 slice Sliced cheese
- Prepare 1 thinly sliced Cucumber, rubbed with salt
- Prepare 3 slice Smoked salmon
- Take 1 Salmon roe
- Get 1 small amount Denbu (sweet pink-colored semi-dried fish flakes)
Instructions to make Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake-
- [Preparation] Lightly rub the cucumber with salt, then wash. Boil the quail eggs and carrot in salt water. Make sushi rice (I use rice + powdered sushi vinegar). Prepare the kinshi tamago (thinly shredded egg omelet). Grill the salmon and flake it.
- Line the cake pan with plastic wrap, then layer the kinshi tamago, sushi rice, salmon and shirasu and then the sushi rice into the pan while lightly pressing down with each addition. If you line the pan with the plastic wrap, the sushi cake won't break easily, but if the shape starts to break apart, it's easier to adjust if you put plastic wrap on top.
- Cut the ● ham in half. Then, as shown in the picture, lay on top of the ham, hanging a bit over the edge (to make the overlaid collar). Wrap the quail egg up. If you use a little bit of water on the nori, it will hold it together. Make slits in the ham and nori on the left and right sides so that the "kimono" can flare out as though the doll is sitting (bottom part of the picture).
- Lay out the decorating ingredients on a plate. [Flower] Use a straw as a cutter. [Roses] Make by wrapping up smoked salmon. [Dolls] Use toothpicks to secure the fans and crowns to the quail eggs. (When attaching them to the cake, you can push the toothpicks deep inside)
- Transfer the cake from Step 2 to a plate and remove the plastic wrap. Decorate with the ingredients from Step 4. Last, sprinkle the entire surface with the denbu to finish! There's no faces on the dolls, but if you like, it's fun to use nori to make the faces with your child!
Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try adding several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. In addition, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
Sushi Cake for Hinamatsuri 寿司ケーキの作り方 (ひな祭り レシピ) - OCHIKERON - CREATE EAT HAPPY. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they are believed to protect girls from bad luck. Hishi Mochi (diamond shaped rice cake) is usually presented with hina dolls. Made using all natural ingredients, with some plum vinegar, nori seaweed, and seasoned sushi rice, these sushi rolls are a feast for the eyes. Chirashi Sushi Cake & Temari Sushi This past Saturday was a special day for young girls in Japan. Selain disajikan untuk perayaan Hina Matsuri, hamaguri-zushi juga bisa dijadikan lauk untuk bento atau bekal makan siang. I wanted to make a very colorful cake-style chirashi sushi for the Hinamatsuri festivities. The most iconic image of this event is the displaying of beautiful hina. Hinamatsuri (雛祭り, Hina-matsuri), also called Doll's Day or Girls' Day, is a special day in Japan. There are no reviews for Matsuri Sushi, Japan yet. Be the first to write a review! On this day, families with girls wish their daughters a successful and happy life. Dolls are displayed in the house together with peach blossoms. The doll festival has its origin in a. Hina Matsuri is a celebration dedicated to girls, in which their parents pray for the good health and happiness of their daughters. This day corresponds to the time when peach blossoms start to bloom. That is why the celebration is also called Momo no Sekku (literally, the peach blossom festival). Hina Matsuri (Dolls Festival)- Read a feature article on the historical beginnings and traditions of Japan's Hina Matsuri or Dolls Festival. Every year, in mid-February, families with daughters all over Japan clear space in the home for a set of elaborately-made.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hina matsuri sushi cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!