Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken ghee puff pastry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Ghee Puff Pastry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Ghee Puff Pastry is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken ghee puff pastry using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Ghee Puff Pastry-
- Get Ingredients for making Puff
- Take 400 gram Ghee
- Prepare 200 gram Water (chilled)
- Take 1 Egg
- Make ready 4 tablespoon Oil
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Salt
- Get 2 tablespoon Sugar
- Make ready 500 gms All purpose flour
- Prepare as needed Water
- Make ready ingredients for chicken filling
- Get as needed Oil
- Get 1 Onion (chopped)
- Get 2 Green chillies (chopped)
- Make ready 1.5 cup Boiled chicken (cut into small cubes)
- Take as needed Salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon White pepper powder
- Get 2 tablespoon Flour
- Get 1/2 cup Milk
Steps to make Chicken Ghee Puff Pastry-
- For Making Puff, in wok, add ghee let it melt and bring it to room temperature.
- In a bowl, add chilled water then pour the melted ghee, leave it until become solid and refrigerate for half an hour. In a jug, add water, egg, oil, salt, sugar and whisk well.
- In a bowl add flour and egg water mixture and knead until smooth soft dough. After preparing the dough,cover and let it rest for 20 minutes. Take out solid ghee from water and squeeze out excess water completely.
- Take prepared dough, sprinkle flour and roll out in round shape with the rolling pin.
- In the center of dough place the solid ghee block wrap four sides, dust dry flour and roll out in rectangle shape, fold one third into the middle and then the other third on top, fold and overlap the remaining sides cover and freez it.
- After 10 minutes take out from freezer, roll out in rectangle shape and repeat the same overlapping process and freeze it for 10 minutes. Again take out from freeze roll out in rectangle shape and the puff is ready to use.
- For Chicken Filling
- In a frying pan add oil then onion, chopped garlic fry until translucent, add green chilies, chicken and mix.
- Add white pepper powder, black pepper powder, salt, flour and mix well for 2 minutes. Add milk and mix until milk is dried, set aside and let it cool.
- Roll out puff pastry, cut in round shape with cookie cutter and egg brush add chicken filling, put another piece on top, gently press to seal and egg brush.
- Place the chicken patties, bake in a pre-heated oven at 180° for 45mins.
You have to have a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. Moreover, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken ghee puff pastry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!