Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, super moist banana cake with apple sauce in condensed milk!!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Presenting Banana Cake, eggless and super moist recipe. Moist Healthy Banana Bread with applesauce, no sugar and low fat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook super moist banana cake with apple sauce in condensed milk!! using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Moist Banana Cake with Apple sauce in condensed milk!!-
- Get 1 Cup all purpose flour (maida)
- Prepare 3 bananas overripe (robusta)
- Take 100 Grams sugar granulated
- Get 1/2 Cup butter melted or neutral tasting oil
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Prepare 2 apple
- Prepare 1/2 Cup condensed Milk
- Prepare 1/2 Cup water
Steps to make Super Moist Banana Cake with Apple sauce in condensed milk!!-
- For the sauce- Peel and core the apples and cut them into small pieces.
- Add the apple pieces to 1/2 cup water and boil in a closed pan till soft (took about 15 min). If the water is drying out (mine didn't) make sure to add a bit of water so that the apples don't burn or stick
- Once the apples are done,take off the heat, add condensed milk and let it stand closed for 5 minutes. Use a hand blender and blend till you get a thick sauce. Keep aside
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and keep aside
- Beat the eggs (doesn't matter if you separate the whites or not, the cakes going to be a heavy one) along with the vanilla essence.
- Add the flour, sugar and oil and beat till fully combined.
- To this add the baking powder and combine.
- Immediately add the mashed bananas to this and stir till combined
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted pan. Make sure to line the bottom of the pan with greased paper or butter paper or baking paper.
- I use a pressure cooker for all my baking needs. for a standard oven It can be preheated and cooked at the same temperature as it calls for most of the heavy dense cakes.
- IN a dry pressure cooker set a stand so that the the cake pan is not sitting on the bottom of the cooker. Close the cooker without the whistle.
- Keep on high flame for 5 minutes. Medium for 4 minutes and 40 minutes on low flame in that order, till a toothpick inserted in centre of cake comes out clean (normal non heavy cakes need to sit on low only for around 25-30 min)
- Once done, leave the the cake in the cooker for 5 minutes with the lid on. Take it out and leave to cool.
- Once cool, spread the apple sauce on the top. Refrigerate for around 10 minutes.
- Your super moist Banana Cake's ready. Enjoy!!
Your daily diet have to have at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a solid eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
Eggless Banana 🍰 Recipe/Easy Cake/Super Moist cake/Eggless Cake with oven/No Eggs/No Curd/No Butter/With Condensed Milk/Banana Chocolate Cake Hello friends. Presenting Banana Cake, eggless and super moist recipe. How to make Banana cake using Rice cooker Moist Healthy Banana Bread with applesauce, no sugar and low fat. It is so delicious you won't know it is healthy. Super moist, EASY, and delicious, this is the Best Banana Bread recipe ever! It's our favorite way to use up overripe bananas and it freezes well too! This banana cake is full of flavor and topped with a caramelized brown sugar + banana layer that is to die for! This morning I woke up with a hankering for Made up of absolutely amazing layers of graham cracker, sugar cookie, chocolate, marshmallows, and topped with sweetened condensed milk, there. Moist Banana Cake - ridiculously moist, fluffy and full of wonderful flavors. Super easy, stick-to-the-back of your fork moist and sweet but not overpowering! These whole wheat, maple-sweetened banana muffins are the best! So fluffy and moist, I bet no one can guess they're healthy muffins. These muffins are a derivative of my super popular banana bread and pumpkin muffin recipes. This Banana Cake is so soft, moist and banana-y! It's topped with a creamy vanilla buttercream and fresh banana slices. I've talked about it before when I posted this Super Moist Banana Bread and my favorite Banana Pudding. There's no shortage of banana love around here. Reviews & ratings Average global rating Then add the flour, in three additions with the buttermilk, beginning and ending with the flour, just until combined. This is a light and fluffy cake, with a more aerated rather than dense crumb - and it's plenty sweet, particularly if you use.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food super moist banana cake with apple sauce in condensed milk!! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!