Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ‘ponzu’ stir-fried pork, enoki & vegetables. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ‘ponzu’ stir-fried pork, enoki & vegetables using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Ponzu’ Stir-fried Pork, Enoki & Vegetables-
- Get 100 g Pork *thinly sliced, cut into small pieces
- Get Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Take 1 small piece Ginger *finely chopped
- Make ready 1/2 Carrot *sliced into thin strips
- Get 1 handful Baby Spinach
- Prepare 100-150 g Enoki
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons Ponzu
- Prepare *See How to make ‘Ponzu’
- Take Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions to make ‘Ponzu’ Stir-fried Pork, Enoki & Vegetables-
- Lightly season the Pork pieces with Salt and Pepper. Cut off the brown bottom of Enoki and clean them. Cut half in length.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, cook Pork, Ginger and Carrot. Add Enoki, then Baby Spinach. Season with Ponzu. Sprinkle with Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living offers you a great eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ‘ponzu’ stir-fried pork, enoki & vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!