Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quick cinnamon sugar doughnuts (egg & dairy free & no yeast). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook quick cinnamon sugar doughnuts (egg & dairy free & no yeast) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast)-
- Prepare Dry Ingredients
- Make ready 2 cups plain flour
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 0.5 cup sugar
- Make ready Wet Ingredients
- Prepare 0.25 cup vegan margarine
- Take 0.5 cup unsweetened soya milk
- Make ready 2 Tbsp sunflower oil
- Make ready Other ingredients
- Take Sunflower oil to fry
- Prepare Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon (to your taste) to roll to doughnuts in
Instructions to make Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast)-
- In a food blender with the dough tool add the dry ingredients, blend until combined
- In a small sauce pan (low heat), add the vegan margarine, once it has melted add the milk and oil. Mix and turn the heat off after 30 seconds
- Put the blender on the lowest setting and carefully pour the wet mixture until it forms into a dough
- Add sunflower oil to a deep frying pan and pre-heat for a few minutes on low-medium heat. Also put the sugar and cinnamon into a plate and mix (this will be used to coat the doughnuts)
- Take 2 tbsp of the mixture and roll it into a ball, pat it down in a circle until it is less than half an inch thick. Pinch the dough out from the middle until it resembles a ring doughnut (or you can fry them without the holes)
- Test the oil by adding a bit of bread, when it rises to the top, the oil is hot enough.
- With care, add the doughnuts to the pan (avoid over crowding and fry in two batches), fry until the underside is light brown. turnover and fry until light brown on the other side.
- Add the doughnuts to a plate lined with kitchen towel, with care add the hot doughnuts into the sugar mixture and use a spoon to pour the sugar on to coat all sides. Repeat for all doughnuts. We ate these straight away but these can be made ahead of time and be kept in a sealed container (once cooled) for a few days.
You must have a few superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living offers you a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food quick cinnamon sugar doughnuts (egg & dairy free & no yeast) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!