Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys one pot bbq chicken pasta, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys One Pot BBQ Chicken Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Vickys One Pot BBQ Chicken Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vickys one pot bbq chicken pasta, gf df ef sf nf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys One Pot BBQ Chicken Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF-
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 4 rashers bacon, chopped
- Prepare 1 skinless chicken breast, diced
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Make ready 480 ml (2 cups) chicken stock
- Take 400 g (14 oz) can of chopped tomatoes
- Take 120 ml (1/2 cup) light coconut milk
- Get 300 g (3 cups) GF fusilli or penne pasta
- Get 60 ml (1/4 cup) BBQ sauce
- Get to taste Salt & pepper
- Prepare to taste Red pepper flakes
- Prepare (1 cup) grated safe cheese, I use Violife brand
Instructions to make Vickys One Pot BBQ Chicken Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF-
- Fry the bacon in the oil until crisp then add in the diced chicken and fry for 2 minutes
- Add the onion and garlic and fry 4 minutes until softened, add more oil if needed
- Add the pasta, milk, chopped tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally
- Stir in the BBQ sauce, cheese, salt, pepper and flakes to taste and serve
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vickys one pot bbq chicken pasta, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!