Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, hot garlic chicken!. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hot Garlic Chicken! is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Hot Garlic Chicken! is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot garlic chicken! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Garlic Chicken!-
- Prepare 1 stick butter (salted or unsalted)
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Prepare Lots of hot sauce- I use a hot buffalo sauce and Cholula or Tapatillo
- Prepare Lemon
- Prepare Parlsey
Steps to make Hot Garlic Chicken!-
- Heat large skillet on medium
- Throw butter, garlic, hot sauce (about a cup) and frozen tenders in pan. Stir around a bit with tongs. You will stir throughout once the chicken softens.
- Cover and simmer until chicken starts cooking. Steam from frozen tenders and lid covering will help cook the chicken. Stir, flip them around a bit throughout this process. About 30 minutes on low-medium.
- Once chicken is tender turn heat up to medium-high and remove lid. Liquid will start to evaporate. And sauce will thicken. Will take about 10-20 minutes to evaporate completely. Keep turning chicken so it doesn’t burn at the end. Chicken will soak up sauce. Add more hot sauce throughout this process. Try chicken to see if the heat is good!
- Liquid should be totally evaporated. Chicken will be browned, and almost falling apart. Squeeze lemon over top and can sprinkle fresh parsley. Pour all leftover garlic and remaining bits over the top. ENJOY! We dip in ranch or blue cheese with carrots and celery!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hot garlic chicken! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!