Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, ginger chicken with crispy noodles & garlic rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ginger chicken with crispy noodles & garlic rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Chicken with Crispy Noodles & Garlic Rice,
- Make ready 1 kg chicken Breast
- Prepare 200 gm green onion head cut diagonally
- Take 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Get 5 tbsp soy sauce
- Make ready 2 chicken cubes
- Prepare 3 green chilies cut into julienne
- Prepare 1 packet spaghetti
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Prepare Cornflour slurry
Instructions to make Ginger Chicken with Crispy Noodles & Garlic Rice,
- Measure all ingredients an keep aside. Cut the chicken breast into long strips. Boil and fry the spaghetti. Crush the spaghetti once it's cooled down.
- In a wok/pan add oil and heat. Add the grated ginger and saute. Now add soy sauce, chicken cubes and water and cook until it thickens. Add the chicken in the sauce and cook on high flame until the chicken is tender to avoid over cooking.
- When the chicken it done, add the cornflour slurry and thicken it. Lastly add the green onion head and turn off the flame. This gravy is served with spaghetti but can be served alongside garlic rice too as I've shown in the picture. Enjoy with fried garlic and chilli oil (recipe posted earlier).
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ginger chicken with crispy noodles & garlic rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!