Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's new mexican chicken soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's new mexican chicken soup using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup-
- Make ready ● For The Proteins
- Get 2 Cups Shredded Boiled Chicken [packed - precooked]
- Get ● For The Soup [rough chop on vegetables]
- Get 2 (32 oz) Boxes Chicken Broth [you may not need all]
- Get 3 Cups Fresh Hatch Green Chilies [peeled - deseeded]
- Take 1 tbsp Habenero Peppers [deseeded]
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Your Favorite Salsa Verde
- Make ready 8 Medium Canned Tomatillos [crushed]
- Make ready 1 Cup Thin Sliced Cabbage
- Get 6 LG Thin Sliced Cloves Garlic
- Make ready 3 LG Jalapenos [deseeded]
- Take 1 Medium Viadailia Onion
- Get 1 LG Thin Sliced Carrot
- Make ready 1 Cup Cilantro Leaves
- Make ready 1 Medium Tomato
- Make ready 1 Small Red Onion
- Take 1.5 tsp Ground Cumin
- Prepare 1 tbsp Green Chili Powder
- Get 1 tsp Mexican Oregano
- Make ready 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Maggi Chicken Powder
- Take 1/4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Espazote Herb
- Prepare ● For The Sides [as needed]
- Make ready Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese
- Prepare Crushed Tortilla Chips
- Get Lime Wedges
- Prepare Flour Tortillas
Instructions to make Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup-
- Fresh peeled Hatch Green Chilies pictured.
- Chop all vegetables and mix in all seasonings.
- Add everything to your simmering broth.
- Including shredded chicken.
- Simmer on high for 30 minutes.
- Serve soup piping hot with crushed tortilla chips, lime wedges, shredded cheese and warm flour tortillas. All sides will help to heal them. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mike's new mexican chicken soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!