Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chinese-style mutton soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chinese-style mutton soup using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese-style Mutton soup-
- Prepare 1 kg lamb hind leg or lamb chop
- Take green onions,
- Take 2 white radishes,
- Prepare some Chinese herb（卤肉料）
- Prepare 1 ginger
- Prepare coriander,
- Make ready 1 L stock,
- Get 1 little cooking wine (Chinese Shaoxing wine is best but white wine is also acceptable)
- Take some salt, white pepper
Steps to make Chinese-style Mutton soup-
- 1, lamb leg or lamb chops into several Large pieces (or just lamb already chopped)
- Wash the lamb with water and dry it. This step is to remove blood and reduce the taint.
- Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the pot, add ginger and lamb and stir-fry, Then add cooking wine to make the gravy seep out.
- Add water to boil the lamb for 3-5 minutes, remove it and clean it again. - The above four steps are to minimize the taint. If you like a little taint (such as me), you can skip the fourth step
- Add lamb into your pot and add hot water over the mutton then cook, If you want, you can use the stock instead (this step is to make the taste richer, and the broth can be simply made with the stock cube)
- Add the Chinese herb to the pot and tie the scallions. Then add the coriander root (if you don’t like coriander, don’t put it),
- 7, stew on high heat for more than half an hour (the longer the stew, the more fragrant), at this time you can peel the white radish and cut into pieces
- 8, and cook the ingredients 15 minutes before completion remove the Chinese herb Pack, green onion, coriander root. Add the radish, a little white pepper and salt and continue to simmer.
- After finishing, put the soup in your own bowl. According to personal taste, you can put coriander, chili oil, salt… (I like lamb soup with rice, it's a bowl full of happiness in winter)
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chinese-style mutton soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!