Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sweet potato soft tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Soft Tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sweet Potato Soft Tacos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato soft tacos using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Soft Tacos-
- Get 1 large sweet potato
- Get 1 can green chilies
- Make ready 1 sweet onion
- Get 1 lb ground meat- any type
- Prepare 1 can sliced olives
- Prepare 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- Take 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa
- Make ready 1 clove garlic
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Soft Tacos-
- Peel, dice, and sautee sweet potato until tender. Set aside in bowl when done.
- Dice onion and mince garlic clove. Sautee onion and garlic. When done add to bowl.
- Brown ground meat(I use turkey) with the taco seasoning.
- While meat is browning add cilantro, olives, and green chilies to the bowl. Fresh chili peppers can be used.
- When meat is done add the vegetable mix to the pan and mix in the tomatillo salsa. Cook on reduced heat until hot.
- The mix is done. Add to a tortilla. I like to add sour cream and my salsa vinaigrette which I've added as its own recipe. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sweet potato soft tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!