Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tomato mint chutney. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Tomato Pudhina Chutney is made using fresh Mint leaves, Tomato, Onion and other spices. I tried for idli , dosa.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tomato mint chutney using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato mint chutney-
- Take 1 bunch mint leaves
- Take 2 medium tomatoes
- Make ready 8-10 garlic cloves
- Take 1 tsp oil
- Get 1 pinch turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 pinch asafoetida
- Get 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Take 1 tsp urad dal
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Get Little piece of tamarind
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- Take 4-5 whole red chilli
- Make ready 2 tbsp dry coconut
- Take Few Curry leaves
- Take 1 tsp jaggery
- Make ready As per taste Salt
- Make ready For tadka-
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 pinch turmeric
- Make ready 1 pinch asafoetida
- Get 3-4 curry leaves
- Prepare 1 whole red chilli
Instructions to make Tomato mint chutney-
- First, wash the mint leaves and chopped tomatoes roughly. In a pan take one tsp oil heat it, add turmeric and asafoetida add mint leaves saute lightly few seconds then chopped tomatoes saute well add garlic and salt. Saute for 2 minutes then cover and cooked for one minute turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- In a pan add urad dal, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, roast on low flame add tamarind, Fenugreek seeds, a pinch of turmeric, whole red chilli, dry coconut and curry leaves. Dry roast all for 3-4 minutes on low flame. Turn off the flame. Let them cool.
- Take grinding jar add all the dry roast spices grind them then add these spices into mint tomato mixture. Add jaggery and mix all well. Now put all the mixture into grinding jar and grind them together without adding water. Transfer this chutney into bowl.
- For tadka in a tadka pan add oil add mustard seeds,turmeric when it splutter add curry leaves and broken whole red chilli. Turn off the flame add this tadka in chutney.
You must include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. In addition, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living equips you with a good eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can ward off diseases. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits now.
I got this tomato mint chutney recipe (thakkali pudina chutney) from Mrs. I tried for idli , dosa. Tomato Mint Chutney with No Coconut. Tomato Pudhina Chutney is made using fresh Mint leaves, Tomato, Onion and other spices. It's one of the best accompaniment for Idli and Dosa. This is healthy and tasty chutney which can be. Mint onion tomato chutney for idli dosa, optional coconut can be added. My MIL makes this chutney sometimes when she have mint leaves at home. She make the best Idlis in the world according to me. Tomato Coriander Mint Chutney is a simple Indian food recipe that is prepared by sauteing tomatoes and the herbs in spices, blended to a coarse paste and tempered with curry leaves. This Tomato chutney a spicy, tangy and tasty South Indian chutney and pairs extremely well with idli, dosa, uttapam, pakora or. Tomato chutney recipe for South Indian breakfasts like idli, dosa, pesarattu, pongal or roti, paratha. Tomato chutney is a traditional South Indian condiment made with tomatoes, spices and herbs. Perk up your meal with this savory Tomato chutney. This chutney is best served as a side dish with any kind of stuffed Paratha or over plain white rice. The Chutney is made as it is a good appetiser for all.goes well with rice,idly and. The same recipe can also be prepared using green chillies instead of the dried red ones. Step-by-step water bath canning tutorial with pictures, easy-to-follow-instructions, video, and safety advice. Tomato Pudina Chutney Recipe, Thakkali Pudina Chutney. Chutneys are wonderful companions to Indian dishes, lunches, and snacks.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tomato mint chutney recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!