Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my chilli beef cheese topped meatloaf. 😎. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. 😎 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. 😎 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my chilli beef cheese topped meatloaf. 😎 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. 😎-
- Get 3/4 of a Large Onion diced
- Prepare 2 Garlic Cloves crushed
- Take 750 g Minced Beef
- Make ready 2 thin Chillies
- Take 1/2 cup chargrilled sweet pepperrs out of a jar
- Get 1 Cup wholegrain Quinoa
- Prepare 8 cherry Tomatoes diced
- Get 3 Tbls tomato purèe
- Make ready 1 tsp Dried chillies squeezed and sprinkled in the mix
- Take 1 cup Pasatta or 1/2 tin tomatoes in juice crushed
- Get 2 dried Veg cubes crumbled in
- Make ready 1/2 Tin Kidney beans
- Take 1 tbls Chilli Sauce
Steps to make My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. 😎-
- Fry Onions for 1 minute in tbls chilli oil then add the crushed Garlic fry for a further minute.
- Next add Garlic minced beef +pork and fry for 5 minutes stirring occasionary. Add all the items now and mix in.
- Next tomatoes 2 veg stock cubes the black pepper
- Tomato purèe, quinoa ( i had no breadcrumbs to fill it out so they will do. And chilli sauce.
- Add it all into a tight squeeze ovendish with parchment paper and cover with foil and cook in a preheated oven 180°C for 20 minutes.
- After the time take out of the oven and leave to cool in the fridge as this will make it firm.Add a serving plate under the dish and turn upside down so as the meatloaf comes out onto the plate.
- Add a little cheese on top. And warm to melt the cheese before serving. Just slice the meat into good size slices and serve with some veg.,or Salad. Wrap in cling film whats laft and freeze it. Tastes good cold too.
Your daily diet need to include at least a few of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. Also, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living gives you a solid diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my chilli beef cheese topped meatloaf. 😎 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!