Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tender chicken breast rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tender chicken breast rice bowl using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Chicken Breast Rice Bowl-
- Take 2 Chicken breast meat
- Make ready 1 tbsp ★ Sake
- Make ready 1 tbsp ★ Soy sauce
- Take 1 ★ Ichimi spice (only if you like it spicy)
- Take 1 Katakuriko
- Get 1/3 Bamboo shoots cooked in water
- Prepare 1/2 bunch Greens (Komatsuna, bok choy, etc)
- Prepare 50 ml Sake
- Make ready 50 ml Mirin
- Make ready 50 ml Soy sauce
- Take 50 ml Water
- Take 3 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 2 bowlsful Plain cooked rice
- Get 1 Chili threads (optional)
- Prepare 1 piece Beef suet (or vegetable oil)
Steps to make Tender Chicken Breast Rice Bowl-
- Take the excess fat and skin off the chicken breasts. Cover with a sheet of plastic wrap and pound out flat with a rolling pin. Slice the bamboo shoot, and cut up the greens into bite-sized pieces.
- When both pieces are flattened, put them on a plate and add the ingredients marked ★. Coat well and leave to marinate for 10 minutes or so.
- After they have marinated, pat the chicken dry with paper towels and coat lightly with katakuriko.
- Heat up a frying pan and put in the piece of beef suet.
- When the suet has melted add the chicken and brown on both sides.
- When both sides are browned add the sake and mirin and boil off the alcohol. (You don't have to light it with a match or anything, just boil it.) Add the sugar, soy sauce and water.
- Add the sliced bamboo shoot, and continue simmering while occasionally shaking the pan to coat the chicken with the sauce until the sauce has reduced down to about half.
- When the sauce has reduced and become a bit thick, add the greens. When the greens are limp, turn the heat off.
- Take the chicken out and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Put the rice into bowls, and top with the chicken, bamboo shoot and greens, and pour on the sauce. Top with chili threads.
- Sprinkle sansho pepper to taste and enjoy.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tender chicken breast rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!