Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, matoke with peanut sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Matoke with peanut sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Matoke with peanut sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
In this episode, Miss Mandi shares a throwdown recipe of how to make matoke that she learnt from her mama & she added her own little. Cajun chicken wings with pineapple tangawizi bbq sauce
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook matoke with peanut sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Matoke with peanut sauce-
- Prepare 6 matokes(green bananas)
- Get 3 cloves garlic
- Take 1 tbsp garlic
- Make ready 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Take 2 tbsp tumeric
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 10 stalks French beans
- Get 1 green pepper
Instructions to make Matoke with peanut sauce-
- Prepare your bananas and chop them into medium cubes,wash them and soak them in Luke warm water for 2 mins then take a pan and put in the bananas add salt.place the pan on heat and boil them for 5 mins.later after it has cooked, drain all the water and set the bananas aside.
- Take your tomatoes,pepper,garlic and ginger & add 1cup of water then blend them together to have a smooth paste.set aside.
- Take a pan pour in some oil,then add in the chopped onions fry them till soft n tender.add the French beans and wait for it to cook for 3 mins.
- Add the blended paste of tomatoes in the pan.stir well till the onions have mixed well with the sauce.add a pinch of salt and add tumeric.
- Take your peanut butter add into the sauce while you keep on stiring so that the peanut won't touch the bottom.
- After it has formed a thick paste,go ahead and add the bananas.make sure the sauce covers the bananas.leave it for 5 mins.then it's ready to be served.thank you.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
I got it from my mama! In this episode, Miss Mandi shares a throwdown recipe of how to make matoke that she learnt from her mama & she added her own little. Matoke in peanut sauce served with creamed spinach. Cajun chicken wings with pineapple tangawizi bbq sauce How To Make Matoke in Peanut Sauce Ideally peanut sauce matoke is made with peanut sauce that has been made form scratch as our neighbors in Uganda do, but using peanut butter is a much welcome shortcut. For this recipe, I decided to use two tablespoons, but you can always adjust it upwards to suit your personal preference. See great recipes for Matoke in peanut butter sauce too! Let cook for about ten minutes. Cooked and mashed matoke is the nation's official food dish. Matoke is a variety of banana indigenous to southwest Uganda. It comes from the family of bananas known as the East African Highland bananas. Ndizi Mbichi (Matoke) Na Nyama Ya Ngombe Green Bananas With Beef Jikoni Magic. I learned about it recently from Lydia. She studied at Makerere University so she lived there for several years. Traditionally, the matokes are cooked with banana leaf stalk… Matoke is a banana variety that is indigenous to Uganda. They are shorter than regular bananas and are somewhat thicker at the mid section as a result. These bananas are typically mashed and paired with vegetable sauces, ground peanuts, or meat such as beef and goat, and the full dish is then also. Hello guys I tried East African Cuisine,(Matoke in a peanut sauce served with sautee spinach)its a ugandan delicacy but its such a. How To Make Green Bananas Matoke With Meat And Potatoes Plantains With Meat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food matoke with peanut sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!