Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, garlic rosemary pan baked chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have garlic rosemary pan baked chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Rosemary Pan Baked Chicken-
- Get 4 Chicken Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Make ready 1 Salt
- Get 1 Pepper
- Take 5 clove Garlic Finely Chopped
- Take 1 tbsp Dried Rosemary Leaves
Steps to make Garlic Rosemary Pan Baked Chicken-
- Heat Oven to 375°F
- Brush the bottom of a 10-12 inch cast iron skillet with olive oil
- Place chicken in pan. Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place skillet on bottom rack in hot oven and bake for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile,melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- After butter is melted add garlic and rosemary cook 3-5 minutes,stirring occasionally until fragrant. Removed from heat
- After baking chicken for 15 minutes remove and pour butter mixture over top chicken. Put back in oven 20 more minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Plate and enjoy
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food garlic rosemary pan baked chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!