Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, asian mushrooms & grated daikon ponzu salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Mushrooms & Grated Daikon Ponzu Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Asian Mushrooms & Grated Daikon Ponzu Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have asian mushrooms & grated daikon ponzu salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Mushrooms & Grated Daikon Ponzu Salad-
- Get Asian Mushrooms 200 to 250g in total
- Make ready *Note, Today, I used Shiitake, Shimeji and Enoki
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water
- Get 1 pinch Salt
- Take 1/2 cup Grated Daikon
- Take 1-2 tablespoons ‘Ponzu’
- Take *Find my 'Ponzu' recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/6750485-ponzu
- Take 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Steps to make Asian Mushrooms & Grated Daikon Ponzu Salad-
- Peel Daikon and finely grate. You may wish to drain to remove excess water, but do not squeeze as you will lose the delicious juice.
- Clean OR wash Shiitake (OR other mushrooms), cut into the size that is easy to eat. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and Enoki, tear into smaller pieces, and cut Enoki in half in length.
- Cook mushrooms in a hot skillet or frying pan. When half cooked, sprinkle Sake over. It will instantly evaporate and the steam will help cooking and add extra ‘umami’. Season with 1 pinch of Salt.
- *Note, You can grill, blanch or microwave the mushrooms.
- In a bowl, combine cooked mushrooms, grated Daikon and ‘Ponzu’. Place finely chopped Spring Onion on top and serve. *Note, This dish can be a nice topping for cold noodles.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you should consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food asian mushrooms & grated daikon ponzu salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!