Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy leftover rice nuggets. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Leftover Rice Nuggets is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Leftover Rice Nuggets is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy leftover rice nuggets using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Leftover Rice Nuggets-
- Make ready 1/2 cup leftover cooked rice
- Get 1 pav (bread)
- Take 1/2 cup heaped besan/ gram flour
- Prepare 2 green chillies pieces
- Take 1/2 inch ginger minced
- Get 2 garlic flakes
- Take 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- Get 1 tsp aamchur powder/ raw mango-powder
- Take 1 tbsp grated cheese
- Make ready 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take 1 tbsp oil for tempering
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cummin seeds
- Get as needed Oil for frying
- Get To serve -
- Get as needed Tomato sauce
- Get as needed Mint-coriander-onion chutney
- Take Ingredients for chutney -
- Make ready 1/2 cup mint leaves
- Take 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp green chillies-ginger paste
- Get 1/4 cup onion chopped
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take to taste Salt
Steps to make Spicy Leftover Rice Nuggets-
- Soak pav (bread) in little water. Squeeze and keep aside. Mashed left over boiled rice. Grind green chillies ginger and garlic to paste.Keep all ingredients required ready.
- In mixing bowl add and mix squeezed bread, mashed boiled rice, gram flour, grated cheese,green chillies-ginger- garlic paste, chopped coriander leaves, turmeric powder, aamchur powder,salt.
- Heat oil in nonstick pan add & do tempering of cummin seeds. Add rice-gramflour- spices mixture. Mix and saute for 1 min. Cool the mixture.
- Make 10-12 equal cylindrical shape nuggets. Deep fry in hot oil on medium flame till golden brown and crispy.
- To make mint-coriander-onion chutney..grind all mentioned ingredients together in mixer jar to smooth paste. Add little water to make chutney like consistency. Pour in serving bowl.
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Spicy Leftover Rice Nuggets with mint-coriander-onion chutney and tomato sauce.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy leftover rice nuggets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!