Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, use-up chicken carcass, sweetcorn & pasta broth. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Use-up Chicken Carcass, Sweetcorn & Pasta Broth is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Use-up Chicken Carcass, Sweetcorn & Pasta Broth is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have use-up chicken carcass, sweetcorn & pasta broth using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Use-up Chicken Carcass, Sweetcorn & Pasta Broth-
- Make ready 1 chicken carcass
- Take Salt
- Prepare Ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp vegetable (or olive) oil
- Get 2 onions, chopped (I used 1 red, 1 brown coz to hand)
- Make ready 1 leek, thinly sliced
- Take 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Take 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- Make ready 2 carrots, diced
- Prepare 1 tsp dried thyme (or use some fresh thyme if available)
- Take 1 chicken stock cube (I used a Knorr Stock Pot)
- Make ready 1 handful dried pasta in small pieces (I used trofie today to use up the packet but would normally use fregola or any other available pasta)
- Prepare 350 g leftover chicken, shredded or diced small. No skin! Include the meat taken from the carcass after making the stock
- Make ready 260 g tin sweetcorn
Steps to make Use-up Chicken Carcass, Sweetcorn & Pasta Broth-
- Cover the carcass with water in a saucepan, lightly season, add the lid, bring to the boil and fast simmer for 30-40 minutes. Remove the carcass and allow to cool and pick off any pieces of chicken meat to set aside before discarding.
- If you think you’ve too much stock liquid, fast boil until it’s reduced to around 1 - 1 1/4 litres. Sieve the liquid to remove any small solids.
- In a stockpot or large saucepan, bring the oil to a medium-high heat and gently fry the onions for 3 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking.
- Add the leek, garlic and celery and fry for a further 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the carrots.
- Add the stock, thyme and stock cube, stir well and bring to the boil- cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the pasta and stir well. After a further 5 minutes add cooked chicken and again stir well.
- After 5 or so minutes, once the vegetables are softened and the chicken has been heated through, stir in the sweetcorn and cook for a final 4-5 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve piping hot, with granary bread or crusty roll if you want the extra carbs.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food use-up chicken carcass, sweetcorn & pasta broth recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!