Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, asian mushroom rice bowl. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Asian Mushroom Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Asian Mushroom Rice Bowl is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook asian mushroom rice bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Mushroom Rice Bowl-
- Get 160-180 g Asian Mushrooms *Today I used Shiitake, Shimeji and Enoki
- Get *Note, You can cook as much as you want to eat. The volume will be reduced when cooked
- Make ready 10 g Butter OR 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Take 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Prepare Chilli Flakes *optional
- Get 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine)
- Get 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1 serving Cooked Rice *warmed
- Make ready 1/2 Spring Onion *finely shopped
- Prepare 1 Boiled Egg *optional
Steps to make Asian Mushroom Rice Bowl-
- I recommend to use multiple types of Asian Mushrooms. Clean, and cut or tear into small pieces.
- Heat Butter (OR Sesame Oil) and Garlic in a frying pan, you may wish to add some Chilli Flakes, and cook Mushrooms. Sprinkle with Sake that will help cooking process and also adds umami. *Note, If you use Enoki, add it last.
- When Mushrooms are softened, add Soy Sauce and combine. *Note, If you like Oyster Sauce, you can use it instead of Soy Sauce, OR both.
- Half fill a bowl with warm Cooked Rice and cover it with Mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion. Add a protein such as Boiled Egg and enjoy.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food asian mushroom rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!