Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dutch oven beef ribs. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook dutch oven beef ribs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dutch Oven Beef Ribs-
- Prepare 4-6 beef ribs
- Get 3 large carrots
- Prepare 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Prepare 1 large sweet onion
- Prepare 1 TBSP salt
- Get 1 TBSP pepper
- Make ready 12 ounces tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 cup beef or chicken broth
Instructions to make Dutch Oven Beef Ribs-
- Preheat gas grill to 300 degrees
- Sear the ribs in the cast iron dutch oven for about 4 minutes, turning frequently. Remove dutch one from stove and add all the ingredients placing the ribs on the top.
- Move dutch oven to the grill and cover the oven and close the grill. (I have a four burner grill, so I just turn on the two outside burners and place the dutch oven on the two burners that are off). Set your timer for two hours.
- Remove Dutch oven from the grill and place on counter without the lid. Let sit for about ten minutes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dutch oven beef ribs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!