Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ginger chicken stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Ginger Chicken Stir Fry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ginger chicken stir fry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Chicken Stir Fry-
- Make ready 1 chicken breast
- Make ready 1 red pepper
- Take 75 g chopped Shitake Mushrooms
- Take 25 g finely chopped ginger
- Get 150 g bean sprouts
- Take Half a medium sized leek
- Make ready 250 g egg noodles
- Get 1 fresh red chilli
- Get 1 tbsp Chinese five spice
- Prepare 1 tbsp honey
- Take 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp fish sauce
- Get 1 handful finely chopped coriander
- Make ready 1 lemon
Instructions to make Ginger Chicken Stir Fry-
- Add the leek, ginger, chicken and chopped chilli to a medium hot pan. Cook until the chicken is lightly browned
- Add the Chinese Five Spice and mushrooms to the pan and separately boil a pan of water in preparation for the noodles
- When the water is ready, add the noodles to the water. Simultaneously add the pepper, bean sprouts, soy sauce, fish sauce, and honey to the frying pan and turn up the heat.
- Continue you stir the chicken while the noodles cook (about 4 minutes)
- Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the stir fry to a bowl, drain the noodles and briefly fry them in the remaining juices in the pan before adding to the bowl
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and a healthy squeeze of the lemon before serving
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ginger chicken stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!