Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, thermomix israeli cous cous salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thermomix Israeli cous cous salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Thermomix Israeli cous cous salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have thermomix israeli cous cous salad using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thermomix Israeli cous cous salad,
- Get Dressing
- Prepare 3 Garlic cloves
- Make ready 60 grs extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to taste
- Take 50 grs red onion, cut into halves
- Prepare 1 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Get 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Take 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1 tsp grated lemon zest, no white pith
- Make ready 40 grs lemon juice, plus extra to taste
- Take 3 springs fresh mint, leaves only torn
- Take 3 springs fresh flat leaf parsley, leaves only torn
- Prepare Cous Cous salad
- Get 800 grs water
- Make ready 200 grs Israeli Cous Cous, rinsed and drained (also known as pearl cous cous)
- Get 200 grs red lentils, rinsed and drained
- Get 200 grs cauliflower florets cut into 2 cms
- Take 200 grs broccoli florets cut into 2 cms
- Prepare 250 grs cherry tomatoes, halved
- Take 100 grs pitted Kalamata olives
- Make ready 40 grs pistachio nuts
- Make ready 40 grs slivered almonds
- Get 30 grs pine nuts
- Take 1-2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- Take 1-2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
Steps to make Thermomix Israeli cous cous salad,
- For the dressing- Place the garlic into the bowl and chop 3sec/seep 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
- Add the oil and cook 1 min30sec/100 c/speed 1
- Add the onion, oregano, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, cayenne, zest and lemon juice and chop 3 sec/ speed 7. Scrape down the sides with the spatula.
- Add the remaining herbs and combine 10 sec/reverse/speed 2. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. No need to clean the bowl.
- Cous cous salad - Add the water into the bowl and then place the basket in the bowl, then weigh the cous cous and the lentils into it. Place the varoma dish into position and weigh broccoli and cauliflower into it. Secure the varoma lid and steam 9 min/varoma/ speed 2.
- Set varoma aside and stir the cous cous and lentils, then stir the broccoli and cauliflower. Place the varoma back into position, the cook 2-4 minutes/varoma/ speed 2, or until the lentils are cooked to your liking. The broccoli and the cauliflower need to be removed when they are cooked to your liking. I like them quite hard so I do take them out after step 1.
- Remove the simmering basket with the aid of the spatula and the varoma and rinse the cous cous and lentils under cold water. Set aside to drain.
- Transfer the drained ingredients into a large bowl and place the bowl and the lid back. Weigh all the remaining salad ingredients, including the reserved dressing into the bowl. Add extra oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Transfer into a serving bowl and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food thermomix israeli cous cous salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!